What to Expect on Sunday
COVID SAFETY GUIDELINES FOR STARTING BACK TO CHURCH
The building will be sanitized upon your arrival, including door handles, light switches, restrooms, chairs, etc.
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms below, please stay home and participate online.
· Fever or feeling feverish/chills
· Sore or scratchy throat
· Runny or stuffy nose
· Muscle or body aches
· Shortness of breath
Arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before the start of the service.
Allow Greeters and Ushers to provide additional guidance and assistance.
Do note: coffee and doughnuts will NOT be served.
In consideration of others, please support the following DOS and DON’TS:
· DO sanitize your hands as you enter and exit.
· DO wear a mask the entire time you are in the building.
· DO practice social distancing at all times, including in the worship center.
· DO NOT shake hands or hug—please resist the urge.
· DO sit together as a family. Two empty seats are required to separate you from those who are not a part of your household.
· DO NOT enter a restroom that is occupied with more than two people. Greeters will be present to assist.
· DO exit the building immediately following the service to allow adequate time for sanitization before the next service