What to Expect on Sunday
COVID SAFETY GUIDELINES AS OF 4/4/21
The building will be sanitized upon your arrival, including door handles, light switches, restrooms, chairs, etc.
If you are experiencing any of the symptoms below, please stay home and participate online.
· Fever or feeling feverish/chills
· Sore or scratchy throat
· Runny or stuffy nose
· Muscle or body aches
· Shortness of breath
Arrive no earlier than 15 minutes before the start of the service.
Allow Greeters and Ushers to provide additional guidance and assistance.
Do note: coffee and doughnuts will NOT be served.
In consideration of others, please support the following DOS and DON’TS:
· DO sanitize your hands as you enter and exit.
· DO wear a mask as you enter and exit the building. Mask may be removed once seated.
· DO practice social distancing at all times, including in the worship center.
· DO respect other people's opinions regarding masks.
· DO sit together as a family. Two empty seats are required to separate you from those who are not a part of your household.
· DO exit the building immediately following the service to allow adequate time for sanitization before the next service